Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

darkunity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* darkunity > Topics

Subject: stand up nd speak
Replies: 5 Views: 993

hobit666 8/10/2007 - 6:34:16
how long hav u been oppressed by those who dont understand ur ways ur believes nd u *

raqualle 8/10/2007 - 10:41:04
I don't consider it oppression, because if it was, we'd be just like them but wish to be who we really are. I am free of their oppression, and their stares and comments are so commonplace by now that I pay them no heed. All that I feel for them is pity, that they'll never think further than the little box that the rest of society has jammed them into. A lot of them have just never seen a goth, or have a skewed idea of goths that they've had to construct entirely from sitcom interpretations and campfire stories because they've never actually discussed what goth is with someone in the know. It's sad and thoughtless, but I blame society and popular culture as a whole rather than individuals that just don't know any better. *

cofingal 10/17/2007 - 3:12:38
Better yet, why care about their pityful remarks, stares and stupidity? The human race has become afraid of the goth culture as they dont and will never understand. Why bother urselves on a race that have nothing to show for themselves but what their media have given.. think about it, do you really have time and breath to waste on such stupidity? *

devlvamp 6.05.08 - 08:18am
People run away screaming when i try to be myself...im goth who needs friends *

lucretia 13.08.08 - 12:16am
they oppress themselves. choose to be slaves in their twisted fktup cults they wrongfully label faith. if they had true faith they wouldn't need the comfort they conceive from the illusion that is mainstream organised religion *

vampyria 24.01.09 - 09:56am
...i personally love the goths... *

* darkunity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* darkunity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits